How It Works
1. Buyer and seller Agree to terms
Marches Libres is online resources that include classified ads, listing of different items and forums. After registering at Marcheslibres.com and providing the necessary required information, both parties agree to terms and conditions of the website. Marches Libres has the right to strictly enforce the term and use through active investigation, litigation and prosecution.
2. How to sign in and post items on Marchés Libres
- Go to Marches Libres marketplace.Click on registration and enter all the necessary information.Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you E-mail with a link to sign in.
- Go to my Account and Add listing
- Choose the "Categories" option.Decide which category your item would fall under and select the appropriate category under the "Select the best category" heading.
- Type the title of your ad under "Item Title." Note that this is what viewers will see when browsing ads, so make sure it is descriptive and eye-catching. You don't need to put the price in your title, as the number you fill in to the "Price" box to the right of the title box will automatically appear next to your title when posted.
- Enter the location of your item; that is, the city in which you live or where the item is located.
- Fill in the posting description. Be sure to put as much information as possible about the item you are selling. Be truthful, descriptive and use correct grammar and spelling. You're advertising your item to a prospective buyer here, so quality is important.
- Put your email address into txt box labeled "Email address".
- Add images to your post by clicking on the "Add/Edit Images" button and using the "Browse" button to find images on your to upload. Ads with images are viewed far more often than those without, so it's a good idea to do this.